Some of Our Recent Customers
About McNally and Our EV Charger Installation Service
In 2017 McNally Electrical were chosen by Rolec to be their nationwide installation partner, reflecting our position as the UK’s top EV charger installers, our commitment to high standards, and our dedication to customer satisfaction.
This drive and desire for a totally customer focused experience and dedication to professionalism and excellence has helped cement McNally as the EV installation company of choice for household name organisations, charities, businesses, and public bodies, and is also easily accessible to the public at prices that are easily affordable.
Please feel free to contact us on our head office number of 01535 444101 for free help and advice regarding your EV charger requirements.
Alternatively you can use our contact form here, or email us on email@example.com
EV Charger Installation for the Public Sector
McNally Electrical have installed electric chargers for a number of local authorities, councils, universities, colleges, NHS, and other public sector organisations, and there are some grants available to the public sector:
The On-Street Residential Chargepoint Scheme is a government scheme provided for electric cars, that is offered by OLEV
- The scheme will provide up to £7500 towards a electric vehicle charger
- Available to local authorities to provide charging infrastructure to those who don’t have access to off street parking
How can authorities qualify for the scheme?
- Local authorities must have must have explicit support of the Highways Authority
- Must be able to prove existing demand in the area, or explain why they want to install a charger on that street
- Chargers must be in residential areas that lack off street parking, with a pay-as-you-go access and be able to give data to OLEV for 3 years.
How does it work?
- The scheme gives authorities the chance to access a £2.5 million grant which can be used to part fund the installation of on-street charge-points.
- The Energy Saving Trust is managing the scheme, and can offer support throughout.
- Residents can put in a request with their local authorities for On-Street chargers.
How do I claim?
- The funding is 75% of the installation cost of the charger, and a parking bay
- The local authority must try to find the other 25% to contribute.
Contact us to find out more
Other options may be available for public sector organisations, please call us on 01535 444101 or contact us by email here to discuss your specific requirements, and to find out how we can help you.
Contact Us About Your EV Charger Requirements