Some of Our Recent Customers
About McNally and Our EV Charger Installation Service
In 2016 McNally Electrical were chosen by Rolec to be their Nationwide Installation Partner, reflecting our position as one of the industries top EV charge-point installers, our commitment to high standards, and our dedication to customer satisfaction.
This drive and desire for a totally customer focused experience from start to finish, has helped cement McNally as the company of choice for household name organisations, charities, businesses, and public bodies, and is also easily accessible to the public at prices that are easily affordable.
Please feel free to contact us on our head office number of 01535 444101 for free help and advice regarding your EV charger requirements.
Alternatively you can use our contact form here, or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
The Workplace Grant Scheme and How it Works
The Workplace Charging Scheme is a government scheme for electric vehicles, offered by the Office for Low Emission Vehicles.
- The Workplace Charging Scheme provides £300 per socket of an electric vehicle charging unit, that you install.
- You can make a claim for up to 20 chargepoints, on the Workplace Charge Scheme.
- You can’t back-claim for old charge stations.
How Do I Qualify?
The Workplace Charging Scheme is available to any business, charity or public authority.
- You must have off-street parking.
- No electric vehicle proof is needed, but you will need to clarify a need for the business.
- You must have the charging station installed by an OLEV-approved workplace charging station installer.
How does the Workplace Charging Scheme work?
The Workplace Charging Scheme is a voucher based system.
- Fill in our Work Charger Scheme application form
- If your application is successful, you’ll be emailed a voucher code which you can then present to your OLEV-approved installer. They will then be able to arrange an installation date with you.
- The voucher code is valid for 4 months.
Step by Step
The Workplace Charger Scheme is a voucher based system.
Step 1: Fill in an application form
Step 2: If your application is successful, you will then be emailed a voucher code. This can then be presented to your OLEV-approved installer.
Step 3: The installer will arrange to install your electrical vehicle charging unit. The voucher code however, is only valid for 4 months.
To claim £300 off the cost of installing a workplace electric vehicle charge point, just fill in our simple workplace charging form, and our Customer Care team will do the rest!
If you need help or advice then feel free to call us on 01535 444101, email us at email@example.com, or use our contact form here.
Contact Us About the Workplace Grant Scheme